A step in the right direction
To stay competitive in selling shoes online you need make sure you have the right workflow to produce professional product photos at a moment’s notice when the latest styles are released and land in your warehouse.
The early bird gets the worm and in this case, those with product photography automation get their products online and in shopper’s baskets before those shooting products manually.
With 3D Photomation, not only will you increase speed to market, you have the ability to capture your products as professional stills, interactive 360, 360 video, hemispherical and full spherical formats using a solution that can eliminate the need to edit in Photoshop. Simply place, preview and begin.
For product development and quality control to online photography and daily business communication, 3D Photomation continues to innovate new solutions that push the limits of what is possible and how fast it can be done.
Important features for footwear photography
- One program controls everything: Lighting, camera settings, image capture, editing, stitching & batch saving
- Computer-controlled Photography simplifies and accelerates product photography
- Full camera and lighting control
- Take Web-ready pictures of shoes on pure white or transparent backgrounds
- Create 360, hemispherical or spherical product views and display them on any device.
- Create 360-degree videos that are optimized for immediate web use
- Memorize and Re-use Best Light and Camera Settings
- Image Consistency
- Built in Focus Stacking feature ensures every single pixel of your photo in focus
- Use a Custom Defined Workflow and Multiple Camera Control to repeatedly capture the same angles
- Extensive Training – Professional product and product photography support
Create 3D Product Views
With our 3D technology, you can extend the experience beyond 360°. Create web-ready hemispherical or spherical views of your footwear products using our 3D MFP or 3D MultiArm Series. Resulting animations are interactive with deep zoom and can be used for eCommerce, business communication and product design/development. The image capture and stitching processes are fully automated.
Use TruView 3D to turn your animations into multimedia product demonstrations featuring image tags, hyperlinks, audio and more.