Computer-Controlled Pure White 360 Photography Studio
Consisting of a 115cm x 100cm x 123cm photography studio, dimmable LED lamps from bottom, back and corners and system control software, the Ortery 3D PhotoBench 260 (patented) works in conjunction with a compatible Canon or Nikon dSLR camera to simplify and automate the complete product photography workflow including picture taking, batch image processing, editing and saving. Simply place an object inside then use the software to compose and take pictures.
Quickly create web and print-ready product shots in RAW, JPG, TIFF or PNG format as well as 360 product views in HTML5 or GIF.
- 115cm x 100cm x 123cm Computer-Controlled Product Photography Solution
- Dimmable High CRI LED Lighting From Bottom, Back and Corners
- Integrated Hardware / Software Solution
- Creates Web-Ready Images and 360 Product Views on Pure White and Transparent Backgrounds
- Memorizes Camera and Lighting Settings for Re-use
- Simplifies and Accelerates Product Photography
AutoMask provides an easy and intuitive background removal. This feature has been developed to completely delete it, upon a pure white or transparent background.
Besides realizing a clear image-cutting, the AutoMask algorithm detects all the transparent areas of the product. So, when you integrate your cropped images in a document, it perfectly matches with the background of your support and colors or patterns of the background will be seen through the transparent product.
- Eliminates the Need for Most Image Editing
- Focus Stacking, Batch Image Editing and Saving
- Compatible with Nikon and Canon DSLRs
- Remote Capture Software with Auto Image Transfer
- 30,000 Hour Lamp Life