Put Your Photography in High Gear
It’s not just a game anymore. Selling sport related equipment is big business and the competition is fierce. To get ahead, good pictures are not enough. You need excellent product shots, videos and other ways of communicating value to potential customers.
With 3D Photomation, not only will you be able to create professional product shots, you will have the ability to capture your products in interactive 360, 360 video, 3D formats using a solution that can eliminate the need to edit in Photoshop. This flexibility opens new doors that will allow you to score big with your customers.
Go 360! Quickly create interactive 360-degree product views and videos that bring your products to life. Visually impress your customers and give them enough confidence to buy online.
Go 3D! Tell the whole story. Give customers interactive motion control, in every direction. Create hemispherical and spherical product views in mere minutes. Dress them up with features that inform and excite potential buyers.
Streamline Your Process
- Computer-Driven Photography
- Controlled Lighting / Consistent Photos
- Take Web-ready Photos on Pure White
- Create 360, Video and 3D Product Views
- Save & Re-use Best Light and Camera Settings
- Faster, Batch Capture & Processing
Important Features for Efficient Photography
- One program controls everything: Lighting, camera settings, image capture, editing, stitching & batch saving
- Computer-controlled Photography simplifies and accelerates product photography
- Full camera and lighting control
- Take Web-ready pictures on pure white or transparent backgrounds
- Create 360, hemispherical or spherical product views and display them on any device
- Create 360-degree videos optimized for immediate web use
- Memorize and Re-use Best Light and Camera Settings
- Image Consistency
- Built in Focus Stacking feature ensures every single pixel of your photo is in focus
- Use a Custom Defined Workflow and Multiple Camera Control to repeatedly capture the same angles
- Professional product and product photography support
TruView 360 Demo
TruView 360 / 3D
After capturing a product in a 360 or 3D format, dress it up with deep zoom, image tags, hyperlinks and audio to guide potential customers through the main features and benefits.